This site offers you information geared toward preventing health and behavior problems and to helping you have the happiest, healthiest Miniature Pinscher companion possible.
|The Miniature Pinscher Aficionado's |
A-Z Handbook to a Wonderful Companion
Take a moment and look over the questions below. Do you have any of these questions about Min Pins? I did, and I bet you do, too...
- How do I train my Mini Pin quickly and easily?
- What's the secret to effective crate training?
- What should I feed my dog so he stays healthy and doesn't get overweight?
- How do I deal with my Mini Pinscher's barking, biting and other dominance problem behaviors?
- How much exercise does my Mini Pin need?
- What common Mini Pin health problems do I need to be aware of, and what can I do about them?
- Where do I get pictures of other Mini Pinchers to compare with mine?
5 minutes from now, you could have answers to these and your other most important Miniature Pinscher questions...
And 1 month from now, you could look at how incredible your Mini Pincher has become -- and this very post could have been the defining moment of your Mini Pin training and your relationship with your Mini Pincher dog...
Or... you could eat up the same generic dog information many dog owners are fed who let their Min Pin be just another dog...
The choice is yours.
Instantly Understand Your Miniature Pinscher!
Each day you have a Min Pin and don't have have proper Miniature Pinscher training information, you might:
- Reinforce negative Min Pin behaviors without even realizing it
- Shave off years from your Min Pin's lifespan
- Wear yourself out--and your dog too--with training techniques that could backfire
- Put loved ones and friends at risk
- Ignore common health-related warning signs
- Bring harm to your Miniature Pincher's puppies
And even when you do get a Mini Pin soon, you might:
- Miss what questions to ask a Mini Pincher breeder
- Underestimate what is required to raise a healthy, happy Min Pin
- Persuade yourself, incorrectly, that a Miniature Pincher isn't the dog for you
- Deprive yourself of all the companionship and devotion a Mini Pinscher is capable of giving
You see, these problems are all preventable and correctable, with the right knowledge and training.
Your Miniature Pinscher Training Will Never Be The Same! The fact is, the Miniature Pinscher is called "the King of Toys" for a reason.You need actual Miniature Pinscher information to have a healthier, happier Min Pin. And that's exactly what you get with this ebook..
Miniature Pinschers are a breed of their own and a generic dog book will not tell you what you need to know about Mini Pinscher.Generic dog material can be helpful. You will see, however, that this ebook makes a much bigger impact in your life and in your Min Pin's life.
Here's more of what you can expect when you flip through the pages of your copy of The Miniature Pinscher Aficionado's A-Z Handbook to a Wonderful Companion.
- The Surprising Must-Have Miniature Pincher Survival Kit (p. 16)
- Find Out The 5 Commands Every Min Pin and Her Owner Should Know (p. 38)
- The 6 Little Known Foolproof Steps to Potty Train or Crate Train Your Miniature Pinscher Puppy - and how this will save you time and reduce frustration (p. 48)
- Discover Health Concerns Prevalent Amongst Mini Pins (p. 75)
- Learn the Secrets to Help Your Overweight Miniature Pinscher - and how to pick the right dog food (p. 66)
- The Truth About Miniature Pinscher World Grooming Standards (p. 6)
- Find Out How Much a Miniature Pinscher Might Set You Back - what you don't know may cost you several paychecks (p. 10)
- Discover The 5 Reasons You Should NOT Breed Your Mini Pincher Dog (p. 32)
- The Techniques Professionals Recommend Using to Train Min Pins for Shows (p. 93)
- Find Out About Min Pin Pregnancy (p. 33)
- Ingeniously Simply Secrets to Talk With Your Min Pin and Develop Your Dog's Vocabulary - and how you can always teach an old dog new tricks (p. 71)
- And much, much more!
A Truly Wonderful Min Pin!
The Miniature Pinscher Aficionado's A-Z Handbook to a Wonderful Companion contains condensed, sharpened and honed information. Treat after treat, this information is designed to accelerate your Mini Pinscher training and to maximize your relationship with your dog.
The insights, advice, tips and tricks you'll get from this book is well worth a couple of hundred dollars. Dog trainers alone can cost you $50, $60, $70 and more... per visit!
If you're at all committed to understanding your Min Pin, solving problem behaviors, and establishing a strong bond with your dog, you must get a copy of this Mini Pinscher training guide right now.